Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Topiary

So I found these iron-on felt transfers at the dollar tree.   Since I had just got done doing my Clover Topiaries I thought they were perfect for some spring topiaries.
So you need 1.5x1.5 blocks, dowels, the iron on transfers, paper and ribbon.
 1. Paint your blocks and dowels.
2. Mod Podge your paper to the blocks... you wouldn't have to do this...
3. Cut your dowels to the sizes you want.
4. Drill holes in the blocks and glue dowels in the blocks.
 5. Glue the transfers to the dowels. I used two so that these could be used both sides.  I used E-6000. Wait until dry.
 6. add your ribbon. Done!
I'm linking up to Visit thecsiproject.comlil luna link party button

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Those are super cute! Would love for you to join my linky party!

http://www.inspiringcreationsblog.com/2011/03/friday-favorites-linky-party_17.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...