Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the Air

In honor of Valentines day I thought I'd post some of my decor.
The berry wreat is just a normal wreath that I stuck some dollar store heart picks in. The hearts on the wall i got on clearance last year at walmart. . These heart are some of my favorite things. I originally got a set from the wood connection in murray, UT, and then my friend with her mad jigsaw skills cut some more. so I was able to give a set to my sister! Paint, mod podge, scrapbook paper from the 1 spot at target and some ribbon...
The set of three hearts were purchased at wood connection as well. I did the glass block and 12x12 wood board vinyl. Email me if you want to purchase either. the Glass block is $5.00 for the white "Be Mine" and the Hot pink. the black is just a piece of cardstock. the 12x12 is $15.00 for both the white and pink layers. It could also go on a tile.

The set of three blocks are just 2x4's cut in perfect squares. so 3.5x3.5. I mod podged a lighter pink scrapbook paper on then added the vinyl. Vinyl for those would be $2.00. and of course the rocks project first seen on Tatertots and jello!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...